Join me on my 2022 Escapades:
- Namibia and Botswana Sarari (March 2022)
- Discover Nunavik (July 2022)
- Fall colors: Yukon, the Dempter and NWT (September 2022)
- Greenland and Labrador Coast (Sept. Oct 2022) expedition cruising
- Manitoba and Churchill (November 2022)
Herald Island, Siberia
“Once a year, go some place you’ve never been before.” -Dalai Lama
Carole on Wrangel Island
Join me on my exciting 2023 voyages:
- Antarctica, Falklands, South Georgia and crossing the circle expedition ship voyage (March 2023)
- Haida Gwai and BC coast (summer 2023)
- Wrangel Island, Polar bear Extravaganza (August 2023)
- Kenya and Rwanda Safari unplugged (October 2023)
Carole Gobeil, Arctic/Antarctica & Africa Travel Specialist, Customized Adventures
If you live in the Ottawa, Eastern Ontario, Montreal and Western Quebec regions, I would love to meet you! If this is not possible, let’s talk by phone or webcam.
Of course, emails work too, we can start that way to get to know each other.
Carole works with a well established National Network of home based agents called TPI, Travel Professionals International. Her ground base is in Ottawa but the world is her platform for work. Carole is a world traveler and a travel industry veteran with over 40 years experience.
I would like to extend a very special thank you to the following photographers who have a keen eye for capturing unforgettable moments during my travels:
- Michelle Valberg, for my cover picture in Ilulissat, Greenland holding a mountain.
- Joanne Tremblay, for some fun shots and videos in the Canadian Arctic, NWT, Tanzania
- Gary Krosin, for my Siberia shots; and Sergey Dolya for Herard Island in Siberia.
- Paulin Lafontaine, for the kayaking photo in the Arctic.
- Blachford Lodge, for their northern lights picture.
- Kenny Stainback, for the King penguin video in South Georgia.
- Derik Kyostia, of me and the group talking to the seal in Antarctica.
- André Ouellet, Morocco camels.
- Ejaz Khan, for the breathtaking photo of the wolf.
- Alex Di Suvero, for my ship,
auroraand full moon picture takenon my first Arctic expedition in 2005. We had a blast on that trip!
My heart goes out to an amazing photographer friend, Gerard, who left us July 2018. As a world traveler, he sure lived his life to the fullest. He is the driver, clicker