AROUND THE WORLD
“We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us”. -Anonymous
Have an idea in mind, but not sure how to make it happen? That’s where I come in. I will work with you to create exactly what you want, at the comfort level you need, working with the dates that you are available to travel and of course your budget.
I will offer new suggestions that you perhaps had not thought of. Let me do all the planning and organizing, so you can simply enjoy your trip!
Send me your travel request and I will respond in the next 24 hours.
Adventure travel with a small group
I am a pioneer in adventure travel since 1990. I work closely with international and trusted adventure travel companies such as Intrepid, Exodus, Explore Worldwide, Peregrine, Adventures, Drifters, Kiboko and many more. They are all great, but they are different!
Would you like to know which company is best suited for you? Contact me.
Joining a small adventure group is a great and safe way to travel for a single traveler. You have the option of sharing a room with another person, or pay a very reasonable single supplement. Sometimes we have trips just for singles. Want to find out more?
Carole Gobeil, Arctic/Antarctica & Africa Travel Specialist, Customized Adventures
If you live in the Ottawa, Eastern Ontario, Montreal and Western Quebec regions, I would love to meet you! If this is not possible, let’s talk by phone or webcam.
Of course, emails work too, we can start that way to get to know each other.
1 800 298 6607 x 204
Carole is a travel consultant with Far Horizons, Experts in Creative Travel (established 1986), located in Kemptville, Ontario, Canada. Carole lives in Ottawa and caters to clients throughout the world. We are all connected.
I would like to extend a very special thank you to the following photographers who have a keen eye for capturing unforgettable moments during my travels:
- Michelle Valberg, for my cover picture in Ilulissat, Greenland holding a mountain.
- Joanne Tremblay, for some fun shots and videos in the Canadian Arctic, NWT, Tanzania
- Gary Krosin, for my Siberia shots; and Sergey Dolya for Herard Island in Siberia.
- Paulin Lafontaine, for the kayaking photo in the Arctic.
- Blachford Lodge, for their northern lights picture.
- Kenny Stainback, for the King penguin video in South Georgia.
- Derik Kyostia, of me and the group talking to the seal in Antarctica.
- André Ouellet, Morocco camels.
- Ejaz Khan, for the breathtaking photo of the wolf.
- Alex Di Suvero, for my ship,
auroraand full moon picture takenon my first Arctic expedition in 2005. We had a blast on that trip!
My heart goes out to an amazing photographer friend, Gerard, who left us July 2018. As a world traveler, he sure lived his life to the fullest. He is the driver, clicker