Travel wakes up all my senses. I am always learning. The planet has been my lifelong university.
LATEST TRAVEL RESEARCH for my valued clients; when I am learning, it makes my day!
The following is a list of recently researched client expeditions:
- North West India: Gujarat
- Marquesas Islands combined with Easter Islands
- West Coast of British Columbia
- Australia and New Zealand off the beaten track, comfort class
- African safari on a budget, Kenya
- Luxury small yacht cruising from Lisbon to Dublin
- Expedition cruising from Scotland, Faroes to Norway
When YOU’RE HAPPY, I’M HAPPY
I am always looking to add interesting and exciting client experiences to my list. It is my goal to have clients return from their expeditions happy, with new life stories and a thirst for more adventure. Read some of my clients testimonials on the right slider of my Arctic, Antarctica and the World pages.
I’m here for you
Gleaning information from the web can frequently be misleading and time consuming. I love challenges and I have the tools, contacts and expertise to find the right answers for you. You can count on me to provide meaningful information.
Home stays and haciendas in Latin countries, Ottoman hotels or gullets in Turkey, Indian palaces, or travel through time on Agatha Christie’s Egyptian Nile cruise…The world awaits you with its originality. I personally enjoy the intimacy of smaller expedition style ships. They just get you so much closer to what is to see, smell and experience.
This post is also available in: French